Monday, July 13, 2009

Red Ink!

It's been a while since my last posting. I'm sorry about that. I've been incredibly busy for the past few months. While working on my latest releases I completed the course work for my masters degree in library and information science. What White Boyz Ride hit shelves in April and I Can Make You Love Me will be released on October 6th. Check out my website for an excerpt from each books and photos from my graduation party at karenwhiteowens.com.

One afternoon during my lunch hour I sat at a table editing a few pages from one of my manuscripts. Karen Edie, one of the library staff, glanced over my shoulder and said, "Wow! There's a lot of red ink on those pages."

I went on to explain to her that I was revamping one of my loves scenes. She laughed and replied, "Love scenes take a lot of red ink."


When I looked at my pages I realized that I had pretty much covered the pages in red. So the next time you read a love scene, please remember all the red ink that goes into making a love scene hot, sizzling, and satisfying. There's a lot of red ink involved.

I hope to post more often. I'd love to hear from you. E-mail me at karenwhiteowens@yahoo.com. Please come back often.

Remember, don't be a stranger.

No comments: